Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
small list of main "extra supplier" and what they are going to do for our Scrambler, evryone posting here, pls mention information source even raftly

- Touratech, I got in touch with them and they have planned some extras (no details abt this) running from 2016

- Akrapovich, I got in touch with them on facebook (on chat) asking abt an Akra for Scrambler - this is their answer: "yes, we are in the testing phase - we'll know more in a few weeks/month, but we're seriously thinking of developing products for the Scrambler.I suggest you follow our updates or get back to me in a while. Kind regards. Akrapovič Team"

- Sw-Motech / Twalcom: I have a contact on FB may be something will arrive also from them

- Ohlins: I'm expecting something from them as well (have a contact with Italian main dealer and official racing assistance on MotoGP / WSBK)

·
Registered
941 Posts
I been talking with Evotech. They are developing a light guard which should be a lot cheaper than ducati one

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
free translatio for you m8

from the site
Una serie di accessori specifici dedicati quali:CUPOLINO, KIT PORTATARGA nelle versioni STREET e SIDE CLASSIC, TABELLA PORTA NUMERO e KIT LEVE saranno presto disponibili sul nostro store!

exlusive customizing serie of accessories as: WINDSHIELD, PLATE HOLDER KIT in two version (STREET SIDE CLASSIC), NUMBER PLATE, LEVERS will be soon availble on our store

1 - 12 of 12 Posts