Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, it looks good. Can you tell me the color of the windscreen you installed? I was looking at the same windscreen on RevZilla and see it's available in smoke and dark smoke and can't tell the different on that site.
Hi, I went for the dark smoke for the "blacker" look.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm not sure the Dart windscreen will fit the Independent since there is that rather useless fairing around the headlight - I've asked Dart to comment on fitment so if it will fit I'm going with the Dark Tint one hoping it helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Icon and just added Ducati scrambler screen and changed the bars to same as the full throttle, also the comfort seat and it is so much more comfortable than the standard Icon. Very good at speed, previously it was like a sail in the wind.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Pic of the changes.....shame the weather is changing so not many more days out this year.....;0(
do you have more pictures of that windshield from other angles? which windshield is that by the way?

thanks

I still trying to figure out which windshield add to my bike don't like them much

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's a Givi, (think model is A660) was on offer on amazon. Looks well and does the job. Can cruise at higher speeds longer, great to cover motorway distances.
(So bought another for my commando).
Can get a little buffering, if I use my open face helmet. Wouldn't do without it (couldn't).
I've set the bike up for Adventure Wild Camping. The other bits added: Go pro / Tent rack / Flask / Sat Nav / Saddle Bags.
Have fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well that doesn't look amiss scowa, Like you say some might want a larger screen,
I know most won't admit to putting a screen on the Scrambler so I thought I would break the ice in that regard. ;) I have an old (12 yrs old) "Deflector Shield" from National Cycle from another bike I thought I would try. My commute involves some interstate work at 70mph+ so I will be adding something more substantial than the tiny Scrambler deflector. This is larger than I want, but I thought others may be interested in seeing it. It also can be removed or added in about 10 seconds, which is important to me. For those interested, it made a huge difference at highway speeds. View attachment 814 View attachment 815 View attachment 816 View attachment 817
Well that doesn't look amiss scowa, Like you say some might want a larger screen,

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know most won't admit to putting a screen on the Scrambler so I thought I would break the ice in that regard. ;) I have an old (12 yrs old) "Deflector Shield" from National Cycle from another bike I thought I would try. My commute involves some interstate work at 70mph+ so I will be adding something more substantial than the tiny Scrambler deflector. This is larger than I want, but I thought others may be interested in seeing it. It also can be removed or added in about 10 seconds, which is important to me. For those interested, it made a huge difference at highway speeds. View attachment 814 View attachment 815 View attachment 816 View attachment 817
Kindly guide me where get hold of one please? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've tried a small screen, didn't help much.....Now have a larger screen, great for long journeys....shame about the seat.
Stormdwg,

In the pic of the bike with yellow water bottle on the top of the right fork...do you know what is the make and model of the windshield is?....Pic DCS0043 1.JPG

Thanks,

Cutter

61 - 80 of 81 Posts