Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pretty much inspired by their Monster clip-on risers. I emailed them and enquired on the availability of similar product for our Scrambler.

They don't have it now, but are very interested to make one for the Scrambler.

I proposed to them to make it as a full replacement of the handlebar set (clamp+handlebar), flippable, and ability to mount the meter in the centre.

So the main plate can be flipped (2 positions), and bars can be flipped too (2 positions). We get 4 different riding positions depending on your preference. ;)

What do you guys think?

*Sorry for the bad drawing

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Great thinking. I haven't found the perfect handlebar for the scrambler. I'm not interested in low clip ons or converta-bars. This might me a great choice. They might be a little too far forward in this configuration.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am actually surprised that Woodcraft has not even considered making these yet...bike of the year and all.

Wouldn't the Monsters fit?

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Thanks for the feedback! Anyone on the forum near Massachusetts who might have a bike to lend us? The reward is a free set of anything that we make specific for the scrambler.

[email protected]
978-297-2977
Dang! Someone up in Mass needs to jump on this!

Reactions: mtb2104

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the feedback! Anyone on the forum near Massachusetts who might have a bike to lend us? The reward is a free set of anything that we make specific for the scrambler.

[email protected]
978-297-2977
unreal....If I can only send you my FT from NV.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts