Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It dawned on me that I reviewed the Scrambler Icon 4 years ago!
Apologies for the quality.

Over 4 years later I finally own a Scrambler - the Care Racer. A 2017 model in the Black and gold/bronze.
Lovin' it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks really good in black with the highlights. The screen suits it well too.

I did like the 1100 a lot but thought the power, given my crap riding and insanity on the street, would be too much.
In fact, here is my ride:

Looked pretty cool in yellow too BUT perhaps makes it look too similar to the rest of the range and 821s.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I like the looks of the black cafe racer. One of the nicest bikes on the road IMO, but I’m stuck with a black 1100 instead.

Note to self must take better pictures.
Agreed. I kinda regret not getting a one of the earlier Cafe Racers but quite rightly, their value doesn't seem to come down that much. Beautiful bikes and apparently ride quite differently to the rest. Never managed to get a test ride though.

Hopefully will get to modify my Icon to match though, beef up the brake, raise the rear and find a 17" front wheel. I do love a gold wheel too!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do love a gold wheel too!
Both of my bikes have gold wheels.
I have always loved the Black and Gold look of the JPS Lotus F1 back in my youth. I had one as a Scalextric car and a metal model. I also had a black Countach on my wall with gold wheels.

I love the look of my black and gold Scramber Café Racer and might start adding more gold touches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts