Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to out the high mud guard on my Icon. However I can't find the parts anywhere. Please let me know if you have this kit for sale.

I believe it used to be part number
97180211A.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you mean a high front fender, I've installed an Urban Enduro fender on my Classic. I ordered it from a local dealer, along with the few bits of necessary additional mounting hardware. The UE fender fits relatively easily.
Some folks have mounted the Desert Sled fender - which looks even better, I think - but apparently requires more parts and fiddling to fit correctly.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you mean a high front fender, I've installed an Urban Enduro fender on my Classic. I ordered it from a local dealer, along with the few bits of necessary additional mounting hardware. The UE fender fits relatively easily.
Some folks have mounted the Desert Sled fender - which looks even better, I think - but apparently requires more parts and fiddling to fit correctly.

Good luck!
Thanks. I will look into that. I am new to getting a scrambler and this is the first thing I want to change.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve been looking for the same thing for a while…they are hard to come across. I found some of the rivets and bolts and brake line bracket and pieces on AMSDucati web site minus the fender itself. But it gets pricey. So for now I abandoned the idea. Plus I heard with the high fender the handling gets a little different at speed above 65-70 mph. Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts