Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had an embarrassing incident with a broken screw, now I gotta buy a new front brake pump. If anyone has upgraded their OEM front brake master cylinder, I'd love to buy the original. Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Had an embarrassing incident with a broken screw, now I gotta buy a new front brake pump. If anyone has upgraded their OEM front brake master cylinder, I'd love to buy the original. Thanks!
Hey mate I have one as I have changed my lever and master cylinder.

Live in Australia though so don't know if the postage would put you off? pm if you are interested.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure what screw you broke but I have used this successfully many, many times over the years to pull out broken screws: Damaged Screw Remover and Extractor Set by Hitecera - Set of 4 Stripped Screw Removers - - Amazon.com
Super appreciate the advice! Unfortunately I exasperated this problem way beyond the screw. When I tried to drill and extract it I actually damaged the sidewall of the reservoir enough to warrant the replacement. Just one of those bonehead things. :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Live in Australia though so don't know if the postage would put you off? pm if you are interested.
Cool, thanks! I sent you a PM - possibly two of them, oops.

·
Registered
44 Posts

What master cylinder did you use and how would you rate it?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
What master cylinder did you use and how would you rate it?

Used a Beringer lever and master cylinder and reservoir all combined. Excellent build quality and finish. Works really well.

Downside is it's expensive.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Used a Beringer lever and master cylinder and reservoir all combined. Excellent build quality and finish. Works really well.

Downside is it's expensive.
Did you use the 14mm model? I was thinking of buying the Brembo 15mm radial master cylinder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts