Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducati Scrambler High Front Mudguard Part #97180211A

Let me know if available anywhere! Willing to pay for shipping from anywhere you are!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ducati Scrambler High Front Mudguard Part #97180211A

Let me know if available anywhere! Willing to pay for shipping from anywhere you are!
Try ‘Seastar Superbikes’ in the UK. They list it as available.

I haven’t tried but what about Ducati themselves, I know there is an agreement that manufactures should supply parts for upto ten years after the stop producing a vehicle.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
better search at eBay, I got mine from a seller in Italy. That part is no longer available.
Actually got one ordered and being shipped! Called Ducati North America and they found 9 dealerships that had some in stock. Called the nearest one to me, and they shipped it right away! Should be here beginning of next week!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Actually got one ordered and being shipped! Called Ducati North America and they found 9 dealerships that had some in stock. Called the nearest one to me, and they shipped it right away! Should be here beginning of next week!
Sorted, I thought you might find one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
This forum some what sucks IMO as you search for something and only get half the info you are looking for. It's just not as active as I would like.

I have the same question ^

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
This forum some what sucks IMO as you search for something and only get half the info you are looking for. It's just not as active as I would like.

I have the same question ^
What a cheeky twat. So it’s all about what you can get. You’re not exactly very active yourself are you? Unbelievable.

·
Registered
69 Posts
What a cheeky twat. So it’s all about what you can get. You’re not exactly very active yourself are you? Unbelievable.
There we go!

A response! A quick one at that!

No need to be a cunt, but to each their own...

Ok, so after some research and fact finding I found the answer to my own question.

Parts that start with 53, is an OEM Part, and 97, is the accessory line.

They are in fact the same however, 53 will cost an arm and a leg because you’ll need to piece everything together, where as 97 comes with everything you need to install as well as the fork tubes covers.

53 comes in Green, and 97 Matte Black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts