Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Ducati Scrambler Mugello Slim Seat 2.0 as seen in screenshot below.

I will consider any colour, any stitching, any condition... and I will pay well for it.

Just trying to avoid the 4 month waiting period. Please let me know if you anything available... thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey not sure if you're still looking but I bought what I believe is the Standard Slim Mugello seat in brown leather and would like to sell it. $250 + shipping and it's yours. I'll snag a couple photos of it here shortly

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey not sure if you're still looking but I bought what I believe is the Standard Slim Mugello seat in brown leather and would like to sell it. $250 + shipping and it's yours. I'll snag a couple photos of it here shortly
Thank you for that... yes I’m still looking. You’re actually the first real response I have received. My message inbox is full of all kinds of genuine sounding gentlemen in Nigeria willing to accept my money.
I look forward to seeing your photos... cheers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks very much for the quick replies and photos. I do like the colour but that style would not suit what I have in mind unfortunately.

However I’m sure someone else on here would be more than willing to purchase it from you. Thanks again and best of luck. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts