Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, the front turn signal spacers on my 2015 Icon are disintegrating and I need to replace 'em. This is the plastic piece that goes inboard of the indicators/signals themselves. I think it's part numbers:

7131B461A
7131B451A

Parts 35 and 34 in the image below. Anybody got these laying around from a signal swap and want to sell?
1612452402310.png
1612452426564.png

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
If you don't get any more convenient responses - I may have some in the shed. I'll have a route around but I am in Aus, though I expect these will be cheap to post if not slow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't get any more convenient responses - I may have some in the shed. I'll have a route around but I am in Aus, though I expect these will be cheap to post if not slow.
I'm not going to be picky, but I'm not sure that it's worth the effort being halfway around the world. Yours is probably left hand thread anyway, since everything's backwards there! (yes, I'm kidding). I'll give it a while for someone in my hemisphere before you should go digging around. Thanks for the response, though.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I have them somewhere and you can have them for free, but I live in the US...

Also, they're like 10 pounds each...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have them somewhere and you can have them for free, but I live in the US...

Also, they're like 10 pounds each...
What? 10 pounds? Are we talking about the same parts? If so, I'll cover the shipping, unless it's close enough for a fun road trip. I'm in Winter Park (Orlando), FL.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Cost, not weight. 😛 (I thought you were in the UK)

These right?

edit: if you want them I'm asking $10 p&p included. DM me if you need my paypal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts