Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the stock rear fender assembly for a 2017 Classic, although any model that fits would be great.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i have both front and rear classic fenders if you need. complete and ready to go.

send me a DM with a solid offer as they do go for much more from dealers.

cheers

·
Registered
23 Posts
I purchased the above classic mudguard set from that eBay seller last month and it was missing the front fender... they refused to respond via email, make it right, or send the missing item. Couldn’t get eBay to help either. Don’t give them your money.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bought 3 items from them.
I usually call them if I have a question or to combine shipping.
They are a Ducati dealership selling overstock at great prices.
Due to the severe Covid restrictions in Canada....they may be hard to reach.
That’s why I call.
If you did not get your full order.....I am quite surprised PayPal did not assist you at getting your money back...
Maybe worth to try again
Good luck

·
Registered
23 Posts
I did not call them, didn’t realize they were a dealership, or that it was even an option... but did send a dozen or so messages via eBay, not a single response, and opened an eBay case too.

Ebay wouldn’t do anything because they did send something, so their automated system would just deny the request. They don’t have a system for only receiving part of an order if the seller won’t respond. This has happened to me before with an overseas seller; if they send anything at all, your recourse is gone. Just feedback.

That being said their prices are good and I did receive a seat at a good price. The shipping is incredibly high, but I don’t blame them for that. I’m still bitter about it, but maybe I’ll risk it again.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Island Motorcycle Company

There are 2 locations in British Columbia Canada. They appear fairly new to eBay.
I’d stick to my guns and get what you were promised. I am assuming that the USA/Canada currency difference it quite beneficial at this time for you!
I just bought a set of FT handle bars and bracket from them for $75CND new in box !! That is about $55US.
Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts