Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It says it all in the title. I would like to buy a workshop manual in the UK.
I know I can find information on the interweb but it’s not the same as having a book in the garage for quick reference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lt Snyder of DucatiTimes(sight available through Facebook or desmotimes.com) has just come out with his latest addition of his Ducati Desmodue Maintenance and Modification Guide which includes the Scrambler. An excellant manual packed with tips and instructions. His desmotimes.com website is an excellant source of maintenance parts, tools and aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Lt Snyder of DucatiTimes(sight available through Facebook or desmotimes.com) has just come out with his latest addition of his Ducati Desmodue Maintenance and Modification Guide which includes the Scrambler. An excellant manual packed with tips and instructions. His desmotimes.com website is an excellant source of maintenance parts, tools and aftermarket parts.
very informative site, do appears book was recently released, is a 2019 edition.
very tempted to ordered:rolleyes:

Desmo Times Home Page

·
Registered
889 Posts
Download it from the web and print it and put the prints into a binder of some sort. Instant book for the workshop.

·
Registered
276 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts