Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got myself the X headlight grill. Had to buy the stamped steel headlight rim too as the OEM rim for Sixty2 is plastic and can't accommodate the grill. First picture shows when I first fit them. I was unhappy with the natural steel colour, so sprayed it over the weekend. First time I've done anything like this, first I made a spray box and suspended the rim with string which allowed me to hit all parts evenly as I could spin it slowly as I sprayed. Gave it a few coats of etch primer and then matt black. I'm happy with how it turned out

IMG_1761.JPG
IMG_1769.JPG
IMG_1775.JPG

·
Registered
8 Posts
You have done a good work. But I have a question in my mind that you have covered head light with black strips then what about the night visibility?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like your spray booth. I'm still running a stock bike, but it's great to see what others are doing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got myself the X headlight grill. Had to buy the stamped steel headlight rim too as the OEM rim for Sixty2 is plastic and can't accommodate the grill. First picture shows when I first fit them. I was unhappy with the natural steel colour, so sprayed it over the weekend. First time I've done anything like this, first I made a spray box and suspended the rim with string which allowed me to hit all parts evenly as I could spin it slowly as I sprayed. Gave it a few coats of etch primer and then matt black. I'm happy with how it turned out

View attachment 15105 View attachment 15113 View attachment 15121
Hi that’s exactly what I’m looking for my 2016 sxity2.

Did you happen to get the bezel?

Ducati Scrambler Headlight Trim 97380382A

Thank you
:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts