Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thank you to Eric and the crew at Yoshimura. They borrowed my Sled for a couple weeks, got it back this morning and now I am the proud owner of the Yoshimura R-34 slip on!
Sounds sooo good and I love the satin finish
Anyone wanna buy a Hot Bodies slip on:) because this is staying on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, was it their choice to extend it so far back?
Honestly I asked the same thing and for them it’s about decibels and performance. The designer had mentioned that the short cans lose pressure, which I completely understand, and it is a prototype at the moment so with feedback I’m sure they could shortened it a bit.
I had a Hot Bodies can that was real short and I loved the look but this Yosh is pretty clean...

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The length of the muffler looks fine to me, I would have tried a shorter mid pipe. Much shorter, and bend it up so it comes closer to the rear master cylinder.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
It’s OK but not for the Sled. Wrong angle and placement ie. way too low for an enduro style bike.

·
Registered
214 Posts
So you're the one!

When I went to the Open House, they told me about it. I was like, "why didn't you call meeeee??"
I mean, I still have a lot of credit when they borrowed my FZ to make the exhaust for that... and i live in the bay area now...

Anyway, glad we can talk about it now!
It will only come in that color way above, I know cus I asked. They will be selling this, so it's not a one-off.

Looks great on your sled!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’ve been trying to get a video of the sound but the app or my snazzy iPhone won’t let me, really strange!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts