Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

First post here as the happy new owner of a Scrambler Classic. Reaching out to ask about your favourite all around European parts stores - Or ones that you DON'T recommend due to customer service / shipping times / etc. I'm finding a few but as I just moved to Germany this is a new market for me :).

There are already a few things I'd like to change, for example:
  • Fenders - matte black and shorter on both the front and back.
  • Handlebars - black
  • Mirrors - strip down to bar end
  • Tires - Already being changed out to Scorpion Rally STRs.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

· Registered
12 Posts
Hi. I ordered rizoma bars and dash mount from Carpimoto. I'm in New Zealand and the parts arrived in about 10 days and that was over Xmas and new years. So highly recommend them.
I ordered an exhaust from em moto and it took them about 2 week to tell me they don't have stock until March even though there website said in stock. I swapped to the Akrapovic yesterday after confirming they have stock of that one. Just need to wait now.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. I ordered rizoma bars and dash mount from Carpimoto. I'm in New Zealand and the parts arrived in about 10 days and that was over Xmas and new years. So highly recommend them.
I ordered an exhaust from em moto and it took them about 2 week to tell me they don't have stock until March even though there website said in stock. I swapped to the Akrapovic yesterday after confirming they have stock of that one. Just need to wait now.
thank you! took a look and bookmarked 😀

· Registered
129 Posts
I do know, the company Motea sells the Con Stand, a GREAT center type stand from Germany for raising your bike off the ground to either spin in place, or do work on. I was able to order one to the US a few years back, but sadly, cannot get a new plate for a different bike, as they don't seem to send to the US anymore.
Nice looking bike, by the way!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts