Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Newbie here. I just got my self a 2020 Desert Sled and I installed a Zard Special Edition Low Mount Slip On Non Homologated and it pops and backfires quite a bit when decelerating and most of the time during idle. I checked if there was any leaks from the connection but it seems fine. Have any of you chaps had or have the same problem? Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi teban, I installed mine today with a 2019 ft. And yes it pops too... Hope too hear from you if you found any solution. Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I believe it will need a remap even though Zard says it does not. Judging from all the youtube videos,from all the various makers of slip on exhausts, I dont think there really is such a thing as a slip on exhaust. Yes the exhaust sounds louder but the engine now sounds like shit. The only ones that have sounded nice are the ones that had a remap on a dyno. Then again these are youtube videos and I am wrong but my ears tell me something just aint right.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a Zard Zuma on my DS and I know what you mean. I got a Rexxer remap and the engine sounds happier, still pops which I like

1 - 4 of 4 Posts